- A pre-listing home inspection minimizes the unknown for both the seller and buyer.
- Buyers show greater interest when there is a professional inspection report to review.
- Buyers shy away from multiple offers when they know little about a property.
- Sellers dislike inspectors tramping through their home prior to the offer deadline.
- Pre-inspected homes allow greater control of the selling / buying process.
- A pre-inspected home results in a smoother real estate transaction.
- Buyers have a greater comfort level and are more inclined to submit an offer if they know the condition the property beforehand.
Buyers prefer properties that are pre-inspected. So make the most of your time and effort by having the property inspected by Pillar To Post.